Five things to do in Autumn in Manchester with kids:
- Heaton Park. It’s a beautiful and large park that is so amazing with red and yellow Autumn colours. They have a small animal farm that we love to go as a family. They recently had little piglets! When you get little cold and need a break there is coffee and snack for your children in Stables or second place next to really big lake. With swans, ducks and other birds. Children will love to feed them ! I noticed when I was there last time, in their Flower Garden, there is Pumpkin Patch. Great day out just before Halloween 🙂
- DinnoFals, Trafford Park – it’s new attraction with mini golf next to Trafford Park. Look great for all little dinosaurs lovers 🙂 There are those humongous dinosaurs all over the place! Looks really impressive. It is on our list to visit one day as my little boy just adores those creatures.
- If you like our family you will love this little Pet at Home activity at half term. I use to have two guinea pigs <3 They holding workshops about caring for and feeding different animals. Really lovely to teach children how important it is to know how to take care of our little friends.
- Chester Zoo – This is one of the largest Zoo in North. They have plenty of space, and animals are well taken care of. It’s well worth it, as in one day you won’t be able to see it all! Superb day out with children any age.
- Museum of Science and Industry – They have 5 floors of exhibitions with interactive displays. There is something interesting for every child. Its like giant playground!
Let me know what are your plans for this Autumn? Definitely we will check those places as we love to explore and have fun as our little family 🙂